The United Center is located at 1901 W. Madison St., Chicago, IL 60612. The box office is located at Gate 4 and is open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m., and through halftime on game nights. The box office accepts all major credit cards and cash. The box office cannot be contacted by phone.
- For current ticket availability and prices, visit Bulls.com, NBATickets.com or call 1-800-4NBA-TIX.
- All United Center Gates open 90 minutes before game time.
- Will Call windows open 90 minutes before game time and are located at Gate 4 near the Michael Jordan statue. Tickets left at Will Call cannot be confirmed in advance by phone or online. Photo ID is required for pickup.
- All children 36 inches or taller must have a ticket for admission.
- Lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets purchased through StubHub, Craigslist, eBay or other unauthorized outlets, including brokers or fans outside the building, will not be honored and no refunds or exchanges will be provided.
- Parking is located on all four sides of the United Center from $20 to $40.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed in the building.
- All bags (excluding purses), briefcases and luggage must be checked at Guest Services.
- Per City of Chicago ordinance, smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building.
- Small cameras without tripods are allowed. Video cameras are not allowed.
- Guest Services booths are located at Gates 2 and 6.
- First-aid stations are near sections 115 and 327.
- ATMs are located inside the box office lobby and near sections 106, 117, 221 and 327.
- The Bull Market (team store) is located near section 117.
- The six NBA Championship trophies are located near section 117.
- The Ketel One Club is located near section 118 (membership is required).
- The Crown Royal Whisky Bar is located near section 118.
- DiGiorno’s Pizzeria is located near section 120.
- Bar One is located near section 103.
- The Budweiser Select Brew Pub is located near section 109.
- The Stadium Club Restaurant is located near section 225 (200 Level tickets required).
- Ironworks is located near section 309.
For more information about building amenities and events, visit UnitedCenter.com.
Public parking is available on all four sides of the United Center. Prices range from $20 to $40 depending on the lot selected. Buses can park in Lot B at the corner of Damen Ave. and Warren Blvd. Handicapped parking is located in Lot G off of Damen Ave. Parking can be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis upon arrival, or in advance by visiting Ticketmaster.com. For a parking map, visit UnitedCenter.com...